An abandoned underwater research station. A nightmarish creature from the depths of the ocean. A trapped group of amnesiac survivors. These are the clues. Solve the mystery. A new survival/mystery story engine from the co-creator of Panty Explosion and Sea Dracula.
- 40 full color pages, illustrated by Jake Richmond.
- GM-free shared narration and story building.
- Simple, easy to learn rules. Perfect for one shot games.
- Michael Wight’s Ocean Item Cards: Free PDF File
- Michael Wight’s Ocean Skill Cards: Free PDF File
Errata and rules updates:
- It’s been pointed out that giving a Pistol or Shotgun item to another Survivor can create an infinite Bonus dice loop. Obviously these items weren’t meant to work like that! Only the original owner of these items can gain Bonus dice by giving them away, and they can only do so once.
- On page 32 of the User Manual under the section labeled “Pace” there’s a reference to being able to win the game once you collect 9 bonus dice. this is (obviously) incorrect. You need a minimum of 27 bonus dice to solve all three mysteries and win the game.